One of the most important functions of a POS
system, inventory management, at its very essence, keeps track of all products so
know when it’s time to order/or not order specific product.
1. Add, Edit and Delete Product Stock.
2. Add product image.
3. The table row will highlight if the product is below quantity of 5.
4. Search products.
5. Choice of number of products per page.
6. Sort products by relevance, price.
7. Barcode generate from product and searchable with barcode.
8. Stock and auto-filled orders.
9. Inventory counts.
10. Export products to a .csv file, .pdf file and etc (according to your need)
1. Add, Edit and Delete Customers & Suppliers.
2. Manage customer & suppliers profiles in Back Office or POS.
3. Quickly create and save customers during transactions.
4. Search for customer & supplier by name or phone number.
5. Input notes about customer & supplier.
6. Replicate orders through tracking customer order history and details.
7. Export Customer & Supplier to a .csv file, .pdf file.
1. Order management, admin manage all orders.
2. Saved orders can be accessed at any time.
3. Print the receipt at any time.
4. Void the order on day of purchase.
5. Refund order at any time.
6. View order history and details.
7. View all current and previous orders on one screen.
8. Filter orders by fulfillment type, order type, and payment status.
9. Sort orders to your preference.
10. Generate Daily, Monthly and Yearly Reports Can Print Transaction.
11. Export orders to a .csv file, .pdf file and etc (according to your need)
1. Secure Back-Office access (login and password)
2. SSL compatibility (Depends on client requirements)
3. Unique tokens in Back Office and Front Office.
4. PCI DSS compliant.
5. Resistance to attacks as XSS, CSRF, SQL injections, distant inclusions, path transversal.
6. E-mails headers injections blocked.
7. Passwords encryption in database.
Our sales and support staff will serve you 24/7, ensuring your satisfaction and timely completion of your project.